When is 421 right for you
You are a manager in the financial service sector and responsible for the realisation of your organisation’s strategic objectives. You require clear traceability of strategic objectives and benefits.
-> You want the right change.
You want to maximise the probability of successful execution by drawing on expertise in proven [and disproven] execution strategies. You demand transparency and reduced risk through a model that covers all aspects of change.
-> You want change executed the right way.
You want to increase the probability of success by using experienced resources with the ability to pick the right team.
-> You want the right people.
How 421 operates
421 is specialised in supporting financial institutions through complex change initiatives. We do this by applying proactive leadership combined with long finance industry experience. 421’s ambition is to excel in both understanding the drivers of change as well as executing efficient change leadership with the right people.
In essence: “The right change, the right way, with the right people”
The right change – Understand what is driving change and how it is affecting the marketplace.
- 421 puts strong emphasis on comprehending what is happening in the marketplace to understand why our clients have made a specific investment decision.
- The why is key to be able to efficiently drive change initiatives and to get all stakeholders on board.
- Selected pieces of this information are released as articles, called Perspectives, and are available to support change leaders during the transformation journey.
The right way – Proactive Change Leadership focused on the whole picture
- The 421 delivery model covers all streams of a change initiative including:
- Execution Strategy
- Change Management
- Process Transformation
- Organisation Transformation
- IT Solution Development
- Benefit Realisation
- 421 ensures proactive management of the above individual streams as well as strong focus on the dependencies between them.
The right people – The drivers of change
- The 421 team has the experience and the expertise to lead complex change projects. They are selected for their competence, leadership qualities and ability to understand our clients’ challenges and goals.